unlock better MENTAL health
by understanding analysis paralysis
By: Sangeeta Maheshwari
Certified Metaphysics Practioner
Author | Inner Growth & Happiness Mentor
What Causes Analysis Paralysis
When you over-analyze, it often results in no action. The more you procrastinate, the more you stay stuck in a cobweb of your thoughts. You spend so much time thinking about what can go wrong, and how you need to make that strategy foolproof. This false sense of control leads you to not making any decisions and just looping with nowhere to exit. It is exhausting, frustrating and captivating.
How to overcome Analysis Paralysis?
Sharing a few practical tips to overcome Analysis Paralysis:
1. Work on building Awareness, the more mindful you are, the easier it will get for you to respond rather than react. You will be able to objectify the situation.
2. Perfection is an ego game that holds you back. Stop waiting for perfection. Once you are 70-75% prepared, GO FOR IT!
3. Do a SWOT analysis- look at your Strengths; use them effectively. Weakness can be worked on, or you can get someone to help you with those areas. That will minimise your fears. Opportunity creates motivation to perform. So use opportunities effectively to motivate yourself. Threats can be prepared for and remember; you cannot prevent every possible outcome.
4. Time frame is very important to help you move forward. Unless you set out a Timeline, you will be stuck endlessly.
5. Whenever you feel fearful or consumed, take a break, do deep breathing. Go for a walk or do some gentle movements to shift the energy block.
6. Put more energy on solutions rather than problems. When your determination is stronger than your doubts, you move forward.
7. Give it your BEST and then take REST. When you let go of control, you accept outcomes more gracefully, which makes decision making easier.
When you work on making your motivation stronger than your fears,
you become a performer.
Comment and Subscribe below.
READ THESE NEXT
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more inspiring videos, thoughts to ponder on, and motivational insights that encourage and strengthen your inner happiness to come out and shine brightly.