Sangeet with sangeeta
A Musical journey series
I held back myself for years from singing striving for perfection. I have always loved singing but shied away in front of even close friends leave alone bigger groups.
Our high standards sabotage our growth, progress, and happiness. We all have some passion, talent, or desire that we wish to pursue and express but hold ourselves back, doubting our gift.
I took on the musical journey to break the internal barrier. Do you know how music helps us heal?
Benefits of Music:
1. Healthy Heart - research shows Music reduces heart rate, lowers blood pressure, decreases cortisol levels and increases serotonin and endorphin levels in the blood.
2. It is a mood enhancer- Music can boost the brain’s dopamine production, which helps relieve feelings of anxiety and depression.
3. Stress Buster- research shows listening to Music can relieve stress by triggering biochemical stress reducers.
4. Pain Easer- Music can substantially reduce the perceived intensity of pain.
5. Sharpens Memory- there is no cure for Alzheimer’s disease or Dementia, but music therapy has been shown to relieve some of its symptoms.
What is your gift? What is holding you back?
Join this musical journey to connect deeper with your gifts.